Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC’s Warranty is divided up into 2 parts. A satisfaction guarantee and a warranty against defects resulting from the workmanship provided.
Fix n Do Handyman Services LLC promises that you will be completely satisfied with your project upon completion. If not, Fix n Do Handyman Services LLC will make any necessary improvements (within “shouting distance” of reasonable. Fix n’ Do Handyman Services or its designee are the sole arbiters of the definitions of “shouting distance” and “reasonable”) to the project until you are satisfied.
Plain English: I don’t ever want to walk away from a project where you aren’t happy. If your requests are not outrageous, I’m going to work with you to make sure you get what you want.
Upon substantial completion of the project, Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC warrants for a period of 12 months (1 year) that the project will be free of defects resulting from workmanship. Any defects reported and meeting the criteria below will be repaired at no cost to the client.
Requirements for Warranty Claim:
- Any warranty modification specifically written into a Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC estimate or invoice supersedes this agreement.
- The Client must be “paid in full” for any and all projects Fix n’ Do has completed for the Client in question.
- The Client must report the issue as soon as possible and in writing to Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC.
- The Client, or anyone other than Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC personnel or authorized agent, must not have modified, altered, or repaired any aspect of the project at any time.
- The Client must not have submitted a negative review to any social media or review platform or website before allowing Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC the opportunity to correct the matter.
- The client must have followed any directions given by Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC, either verbally or written, in regard to diligent observation, proper care and handling, and maintenance of elements related to the project prior to, during, or post-completion of said project.
Items not covered by this warranty:
- Parts, supplies, and materials- These should be covered by their manufacturer’s warranty, and is the client’s responsibility to file any registrations or paperwork to initiate a manufacturer’s warranty and to file any claim based on said manufacturer’s warranty.
- Ignorance, willful destruction, or accidents caused by anyone or anything other than Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC personnel or their authorized agent.
- Ancillary damages (i.e. Damages to something else not related to Fix n’ Do’s work that in turn damages Fix n’ Do’s work.)
- Misuse, abuse, use in a manner that was not intended by Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC, exceeding any ratings for weight, size, occupancy…etc. recommended by the manufacturer or Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC, either written or verbal.
- Failure to follow maintenance schedules and/or guidelines for care from the manufacturer or Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC, either written or verbal.
Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC or its designee are the sole arbiters of this warranty and its criteria for applicability. All decisions made by Fix n’ Do Handyman Services LLC are final.
Plain English: I believe my best selling point is that I stand behind the work I do. It’s rare, but I do make mistakes and when it happens I want you to know that I’ll make it right. I want you to rest easy knowing that I’m not going to disappear or dodge your phone calls if there is a problem with my work. I did the work. I’ll own the responsibility that comes with it. If there’s a problem and it’s truly my issue, I’ll take care of it, no questions. Even if I think it might not be my fault, but I can’t be certain, I’ll take care of it. Most likely even if it’s 12 months and one day or 16 months later. (How Fix n’ Do is treated by the client, or their authorized agent, before, during, and after a project will have a significant impact on my discretion to extend warranty services beyond the stated contractual obligation of 12 months.)